Cancellation & Refund Policy
Thank you for purchasing through charleslowery.com. We appreciate your business and we are excited to bring you unique, content-packed products.
Please read these policies carefully as they provide important information about your rights and obligations concerning any purchase you make form LIFE, Inc. (LIFE). By purchasing this product you are acknowledging that you have read and agree to the following policies.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Unless otherwise stated on the product sales page or as part of a signed coaching agreement, all LIFE products and services may be cancelled at any time by submitting a written cancellation notice to our customer service department. Specific cancellation instructions are included below.
All LIFE products not paid in full at the time of purchase are billed on a 30-day cycle. Unless otherwise noted on the sales page, all products and subscriptions qualify for a full refund of the purchase price within the first 30 days of purchase.*
In order to avoid any unwanted charges, you are responsible for ensuring that a cancellation request is received and processed prior to the next the billing cycle. A cancellation request received after the normal monthly charge for the next cycle has been processed will be non-refundable.
30-Day Refund Policy
- Digital Products – One-time purchases of digital products (including payment plans) are subject to a refund within the first 30-days unless otherwise stated on the sales page. This 30-day period begins on the date the product is ordered.
- Physical products – One-time purchase physical products (including payment plans) are subject to a refund within the first 30-days unless otherwise stated on the sales page. This 30-day period begins on the date the product is delivered.
- Subscription services – Due to the nature of subscription services, there are no refunds for products beyond the current 30-day billing cycle. In other words, refunds are not retroactive and only available for the current 30-day period. This 30-day period begins on the date the subscription begins.
How To Cancel Your Purchase
For the mutual benefit of you as a customer and LIFE, phone conversations requesting cancellations will not be accepted. ALL CANCELLATION REQUESTS MUST BE SUBMITTED IN WRITING TO email@example.com.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the word REFUND and the name of the specific product in the subject line.
- Make sure to include your first name, last name, and the specific email address associated with your account in the email body.
- You will receive an email confirmation of cancellation within 2 business days of your request.
Physical Product Returns
If, for any reason during the 30-day refund period, you do not wish to keep a physical product, you are required to request a return authorization form via email at email@example.com
Any return of a physical product MUST be accompanied by a completed return authorization form and must be received within the 30-day refund period. All products received after the 30-day period are non-refundable.
If the product is returned in new and unopened condition, you will receive a full refund of the original purchase price, less any shipping and handling fees. ALL shipping and handling fees are non-refundable once the product has been processed for shipment. The cost of initial shipping and all return shipping is solely your responsibility. We do not accept COD.
A refund can be refused if the following conditions are met:
- The product return is not authorized
- The product is completely broken and unusable
- The product is returned incomplete
- The product is returned beyond the required return date
Shipping and Handling
Any costs associated with shipping, handling, and/or processing are non-refundable.
For any questions concerning any of these policies please contact the LIFE, Inc. Customer Service Department at 214-702-2248, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.